The website syriaartasso.com is operated by SYRIA.ART – Association pour la Promotion de l’Art Contemporain Syrien.
SYRIA.ART is an association governed by Law 1901, established on July 6, 2016 in Nice, France (Included in the French Official Journal on July 16, 2016, under announcement number: 55, and publication number: 20160029).
Postal address: 30 avenue Edouard Grinda – 06200 Nice – France
Phone number: +33 (0) 6 63 75 03 68
Email address: email@example.com
SIRET number: 821 939 824 000 16
APE code: 9499Z
Intra-Community VAT number: FR [in progress]
Direction of Publication
Director of the publication: Mrs Danii Kessjan
Translations: Mrs Danii Kessjan
Photo credit ©Khaled Youssef
Photo credit ©Jesco Denzel
Hosting and Website Development
Web design provider (graphic and technical design): Mrs Danii Kessjan
All texts, comments, works, illustrations, artworks, images and videos reproduced or represented on the website syriaartasso.com are SYRIA.ART’s sole property, and are strictly reserved under copyright and intellectual property law, for the entire term of protection of these rights and for the whole world. As such and in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Intellectual Property, only the utilization for private use, subject to different or even more restrictive provisions of the Code of Intellectual Property, is permitted.
Any reproduction, representation, modification or total or partial adaptation of the site syriaartasso.com and / or all or part of the elements found on it or which are incorporated therein are strictly prohibited.
This website uses “cookies” from WordPress.com / Automattic Inc. and from selected partners. Here: https://en.support.wordpress.com/cookie-widget/ and here: https://en.support.wordpress.com/cookies/ .
Liability and Guarantees
The use of the Site implies knowledge and acceptance of the characteristics and limits of the Internet, or of the translations of the Site in languages other than French and especially those relating to technical performance; response time to view, query or transfer information; and the risks inherent in any connection and transmission over the Internet.
Consequently, in the absence of any breach on its part, SYRIA.ART can not be held responsible for any damage suffered by an Internet user, including (and without this list being exhaustive):
– loss of information or exploitation, resulting from possible malfunctions, failures, delays or interruptions of access to the Internet;
– the transmission and / or reception of any data and / or information on the Internet;
– consequences of any virus, computer bug, anomaly, technical failure;
– the failure of any receiving equipment or communication lines;
– the loss of any email and, more generally, the loss of any data;
– any damage caused to the computer, PDA or Smartphone etc. of an Internet user who connects to the Site;
– any technical, hardware or software failure of any kind that has prevented or limited the possibility of using the Site or having damaged the system of a user who connects to the Site;
– any obvious failure or error (including technical, hardware, software, price display, translation etc… of any kind, having prevented or limited the possibility of using the Site or misleading a user who connects to the Site;
– indirect damage.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
This policy is established and governed by French law, unless otherwise provided by public order. Any dispute related to the interpretation, the validity and the consequences of the present statements will be exclusively decided by the French jurisdictions territorially competent.